I AM

God is the great I AM. Here are his words to me today:
I AM in the wilderness.
I AM all you need. I AM Enough. I AM all sufficient, fully all you could ever want.

This is a season of grief - there is a time to mourn and a time to dance - I AM the Alpha and Omega of this season, of your life, of your times.
I AM the Redeemer. I will redeem your life from the pit. I redeemed your husband's life from the pit of hell and brought him to my presence, to me. He will never be trapped by the enemy ever again.
I AM able to understand the depths of grief you are experiencing. I AM your comfort and I will bring you into joy again.

The season of winter will end in time. You will see the crocus once again, popping up through the frozen, thawing ground. You will know that there is hope when you see the first hint of leaves. You will see the blooms in your soul before you see them in the natural.

There is tremendous hope for your life because I AM your life, your breath, your being, your all.

I AM a Father to your children. I AM your Father. I have not forgotten you. Not for one moment, one second has my mind slipped away from you. You are always on my mind.

ALLOW me to have access to you. Give me your pain and let it out.
ALLOW me to show you how I can move, how my presence can heal. ALLOW me into your world.
ALLOW my provision in every area of your life. When you need something, ask me, ask others. Let me lead you to the right person each time. Some may say no, but I will always provide. Every single time you need something or you need me, I will be there. I AM always here.

I AM eternal. Your husband is eternal. Your love for him and his for you is eternal. Your marriage is eternal. You may not understand how, but you will when you are here with us. He is waiting for you. I AM going to bring you, when it is fully time. Now it is a season of grief, a season to be with your children, your girls.

SEE my provision for them. I AM their healer. I AM your healer. I AM fully and utterly faithful. ALLOW me to be faithful to you.

Isaiah 35:1-6 (bolding is mine)
The desert and the parched land will be glad; the wilderness will rejoice and blossom.
Like the crocus, it will burst into bloom; it will rejoice greatly and shout for joy.
The glory of Lebanon will be given to it,  the splendor of Carmel and Sharon;
they will see the glory of the Lord, the splendor of our God.

Strengthen the feeble hands, steady the knees that give way;
say to those with fearful hearts, 
“Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, 
he will come with vengeance;
with divine retribution he will come to save you.”
Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.
Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy.
Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

Comments

  1. You certainly have a gift for writing. You have encouraged me mightily. Praise The Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment